Monique Fayad of Trellus Health on progress since IPO and achievement of key operational milestones
Monique Fayad, CEO of Trellus Health #TRLS a leading pioneer in resilience-driven care and first digital health, discusses their progress since IPO and achievement of key operational milestones.
- Successful admission to AIM with fundraising of gross proceeds of c. $40.4m (£28.5m) at the 40p issue price.
- In-licensed IP underlying product technology for $0.5m.
- Approximately $1.7m capital investment in technology platform development at the end of June 2021.
- Net cash of $39.7m (31 December 2020: $3.7m).
- Adjusted EBITDA* loss of $1.36m (period from inception 15 July 2020 to 31 December 2020: $0.8m loss).
- First Demonstration contract with Mount Sinai Employee Health Plan announced in August 2021.
- TrellusElevateTM Platform V1.0 launched in July; companion App is available for download on the App Store and Google Play.
- Over 150 proprietary digital behavioural skills modules available through TrellusElevateTM.
- Managed Services Organization Agreement executed with Connected Health Medicine PC to deliver resilience-based multidisciplinary care using licensed clinical professionals trained on the GRITTTM methodology via the TrellusElevateTM platform.
- Appointment of Aled Stevenson as UK Managing Director to complement key executive hires in product development, technology, conversational AI, and clinical operations during H1 2021.